Penuel "The Black Pen" Mlotshwa makes his vote public
JOHANNESBURG - Podcaster and activist Penuel "The Black Pen" Mlotshwa has made his vote known for the upcoming Local Government Elections.
Mlotshwa, who's no stranger to sharing his political views online, went public about his preferred party for the elections taking place in November.
"I'd like ActionSA to get more of the 270 seats available to run the JHB city council," he said.
The Mayoral candidate for ActionSA is none other than party leader Herman Mashaba.
Mashaba hopes to run the City of Johannesburg and restore what he started during his tenure under the Democratic Alliance.
On why ActionSA, Mlotshwa said, "I voted for the ANC twice. I voted EFF once. They both disappointed me in how they move.
"Voted for ActionSA and the PA in the last national elections. I'm not happy with how Gayton McKenzie is moving. So it's ActionSA for now. I like the ATM as well, but they are too pro-Black and Vuyo Zungula is currently a one-man machine".
Is your vote a secret or not?
Comments
Post a Comment